Email stories to mallorymeacham@gmail.com



Mail stories to 1670 Cherokee Drive Pleasant Grove UT 84062



***If you have an idea or know someone that is in need of help in anyway please contact me!!













Saturday, December 18, 2010

All we can

So with the sizable donation I received, service acts #40 - #46 were completed!!!
I was able to play Ms. Clause and help 6 families in need! What a great blessing in my life this blog as been. I have loved being the middle man in all of this! I get to see so many miracles happen all around me. I get to see the all the gratitude in peoples eyes when they receive something so unexpected. I get to see those who are blessed and fortunate reach out to others who need the help. 
Before receiving her special gift a dear friend of mine told me that she was going to donate some money to a family who had just lost their mother in a tragic accident. I was surprised and shocked that she was going to donate that much. I asked her how she was going to manage giving that much and she replied, "Give til it hurts right!" I hope that I will always remember that! That no matter what is going on in my life that I make it a priority to put others first. Thank you dear friend for your words and for inspiring me to be a better person! 







Men do less than they ought,


unless they do all they can.


-Thomas Carlyle





 ...Let us do all we can!!!







*Special thanks to Austin and Heather for helping me shop shop shop! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment