Email stories to mallorymeacham@gmail.com



Mail stories to 1670 Cherokee Drive Pleasant Grove UT 84062



***If you have an idea or know someone that is in need of help in anyway please contact me!!













Thursday, December 23, 2010

joy you get when donating


#62
A few weeks ago while looking in my closet I realized there were alot of things I don't wear. I was thinking what a waste they were just sitting in my closet. I remembered two young women in our old ward in Orem. They are only a year apa...rt and have been adopted into the same foster family and both come from a VERY rough past. They are such sweethearts and always put on a happy face even if they were hurting inside. They are adorable amazing young women and I felt privileged to be their leader. I had given them my clothes in the past and remembered how much they loved it. Before I knew it I was pulling things down from the hanger to take over to them again. They are great clothes and I probably could have sold them.... but there's a joy you get when you donate... Especially to those you know who deserve it. I love you girls :) hope these new clothes make you feel special!!!!
-sister mark
Love you Cas. Thanks for contributing to my Blog so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment